Like most decisions during a divorce, the next steps for the marital home include both practical and emotional decisions. As New Jersey is an equitable distribution state, neither party in a divorce automatically gets 50% of the house. Instead, there are many...
Month: December 2019
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?