Divorce is never easy, but business owners have an extra layer to consider when going through negotiations. Do they share business ownerships with their soon to be ex, or do they cut them out? If they want to cut them out, how can they do so? Are there ways to help...
Month: May 2021
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?