Avoiding divorce litigation can be a good decision for everyone in your family. It will benefit you and your spouse by helping keep your costs down. It can help your children by reducing the amount of friction between their parents and eliminating the need for them to...
Month: September 2020
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?