Our lives rarely remain static. We must constantly adjust to various changes. Fortunately, the law recognizes this fact as it relates to child custody agreements. If you need to adjust your child custody plan because your job has relocated out-of-state, you should...
Month: November 2020
- Dealing with rental properties as you divorce
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?