When your marriage comes to an end, you and your ex are going to have to work through several matters before you can effectively part ways. You are, for example, going to have to figure out how to divide your home, vehicles and other valuable assets, and you may also...
Month: March 2020
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?