One of the responsibilities of New Jersey’s divorce courts is distributing marital property equitably between two spouses. Many couples may assume "equitable" means that a judge divides assets equally in half. Equitable does not mean equal in divorce court; it refers...
Month: May 2020
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?