New Jersey law establishes guidelines for spousal support payments in a divorce. While the state does not have a specific calculation for alimony, the court looks at several factors to come up with a fair arrangement. Before filing for divorce, review the process...
Month: August 2020
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?
- Is your retirement account protected in a New Jersey divorce?