You may have started saving for divorce long before you got married. Perhaps your employer offers pension benefits, or you may have started a tax-deferred retirement savings account to slowly fund with a portion of your paycheck. The account is solely in your name and...
Month: April 2022
- Dealing with rental properties as you divorce
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?