The entire property division phase of the divorce may have you concerned about your financial future. But when it comes to retirement accounts, in particular, you may worry that your plans are in jeopardy. Knowing the laws regarding these assets in a divorce may help...
Month: February 2020
- Dealing with rental properties as you divorce
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?