You know that you can get a restraining order if your spouse actually abuses you and if you are a victim of domestic violence. The goal of the restraining order is to force them to keep a set distance so that you are no longer in danger. They may also be prohibited...
Month: January 2022
- Dealing with rental properties as you divorce
- Equitable Distribution: What is the value of art and jewelry?
- First steps to take when filing for divorce as a small family business owner
- The importance of determining value of a business during divorce
- Do you get to keep your inheritance through a divorce?